Adelaide, Thursday 13th, Genealogy Day.

A visit to Adelaide, for a genealogist, should include a visit to Gould Genealogy, at Nova Gardens.

I had asked Alona, if she could find several books, for me. Two were and I also picked up two on German research. It was lovely to see Alona and her cute car.






The photo book will be very useful, for my UTAS course. The Latin Glossary is small enough to take with me, when I'm looking at documents.

Paul had spent that time, sitting in the car, that morning tea, was on the cards.

From Nova Gardens we  went to Gress Cross and State Records of South Australia. Very helpful staff. More next post.

Bye for now,
Lilian.

Comments

  1. Glad you came for a visit, and I hope you visit to State Records was profitable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek