Where did this week go????

Saturday April 1 and I seem to have misplaced the past week. Well not really.
After the weather of the previous week, sunshine was very welcome.

Coffee with girlfriends on Monday was a great way to start the week. We set the world to rights and laugh.

Tuesday I had physio on a very sore hip and shown a heap of exercises to do. They are working. We also had dinner at the local pub with friends, good to catch-up.

Wednesday we went and saw our darling grandies. Hannah came running and I had a wonderful cuddle, then it was Granddad's turn. James then discovered that we had arrived and so the cuddles were repeated. There is something special about a grandchild's hug.

Vicki was making scones, so I took James for a walk. His little hand in mine was wonderful and he chattered about all different things. For his little legs we walked a good distance, saw cows and cockies, leaves and flowers and all manner of cars. I asked him what a word was, on a car, (thinking he would say Ford), no he told me it was a Ranger, not bad for a 3 year old!

Home again and the scones were ready, yum.

Vicki and I talked. Paul and Paul sat in the lounge room and talked, James kicked back on the bed and did jigsaws on the iPad. Hannah slept through it all.

Left around lunchtime and stopped for coffee and to collect the mail.

Thursday and coffee with the girls. We tried a new shop as the big chain one we had been going to is going down hill, very fast. When five people order different drinks and four have problems with them, it's time for a change. While we were having coffee it started to rain and my umbrella was in the car! I left when there was a break, got some fruit and then made a dash for the car. Drs and physio finished of the day and it was good to be inside.

Friday was a lazy until just after lunch when we had another Drs appointment, not bad at all as we were in and out in under an hour. (This Dr can keep you waiting so long, his office staff go home!)

That was the week.

I've worked on the book and sent the finished copy to be proof read, edited and indexed. I'm thinking about book number two and starting the process of getting permission to use documents, I hold copies of, seeing what I've written and doing some research. My 'To Do' list is getting longer.

In the middle of this I'm doing two subjects from the University of Tasmania course and on Monday I start another in my big diploma course. Only four to do there, so the countdown is on. I will have it finished before Christmas.

Nothing like keeping busy.
Bye for now,
Lilian.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek