Trove Tuesday; Patrick Maher

Evening News (Sydney, NSW : 1869 - 1931), Tuesday 26 July 1927, page 10

 

 
Patrick Maher, is one of those peripheral relations.
He was married to Florence Vivian Corinda Millar, in 1908 and they had two children, Catherine, born 1911 and Patrick, born and died 1914.
 
(Florence is the sister of Edith Magill, nee Millar, my husband's grandmother.)
 
I don't know what caused Patrick to take is own life. The coroner ruled that he was 'temporally insane', when he died. He is buried in the Moonbie Cemetery. Florence joined him in 1950.
 
 
 
This is my last Trove Tuesday post, for awhile as I want to start something different. Please continue to tune-in, on a Tuesday to see what is going on.
 
Thank you for following these posts.
Bye,
Lilian  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek