Rain and Reading.

Sydney is having a cold wet day, just the day to read. Below are three that I have on my bedside table.
Sweet Tomorrows, is the last in the Rose Harbor Inn series. A beautiful read, that took me a day. Debbie Macomber writes great books and I am waiting to see if she does another series.

Writing and Publishing Gripping Family Histories, by Carol Baxter, was my treat at the conference. Carol's 'How To' books are easy to read and full of useful ideas. Great for the Genealogist!

I have just started The Doctor Calling, by Meredith Appleyard and am loving it. Set in South Australia, it is another good Australian story.

I've also been reading from my Kindle.
Bye for now,
Lilian

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek