Recharging

 As I mentioned in my post on 5 January I wasn't setting goals and had picked the word RECHARGE for 2022. Since then my husband and I have had some time away, in a cabin on a farm and have come home refreshed and recharged.


Our view.

I read, took heaps of photos, we did go out and about, when it wasn't raining and also sat and looked at the view. 

I'm looking at maybe doing a writing course BUT it has to be what I want, not a 'one size fits all' course and it won't happen until after I finish the two DNA subjects I start next month. They are something I'm really looking forward to.

We had out youngest grandchildren, Master 8 and Miss 6 come and stay and they have become so independent, that it was lovely to see. They still love bedtime stories from Granddad and heaps of cuddles from both of us.

I've been adding to my family tree, checking out Ancestry's ThruLines, sorting out months worth of emails and tiding up DNA matches on Ancestry. I feel good that those last two items are done and will try to keep on top of the emails. (I had emails from 12 months ago!)



Company.


An afternoon walk.

Bye,
Lilian.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek