A New Year, what will it bring???

 Today is day 5 of 2022 and I am wondering if it will be 'better' than both 2021 and 2020? Friends have said that they aren't going to set goals, for this year as they don't want the pressure, to meet them and I agree.


This year I'm not doing the Goodreads Challenge, I won't do the A-Z Blogging Challenge, and I'm not setting any goals. Why, because I feel pressured to finish what I've started and that brings stress and that is something I've had enough of.

So for 2022, I've chosen a word,  RECHARGE.    I want to stop and smell the roses, I want to not worry about finishing something in a certain timeframe and I want to RECHARGE myself.

I still have plans, two subjects to do, starting in February, a jumper to finish, (or not) for this winter, some sewing to do, a stack of books to read, (when I feel like it).


So what will 2022 bring?  I don't know and I don't care. I will do my best to have a safe, happy, wonderful year and if crap stuff happens, well I'll deal with it then.


So friends, stay safe, enjoy the year and smell the roses, (watch out for the bees!)



                                                                    Cheers!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek