Rootstech 2022



 Back on 2016 I attended my first Rootstech conference and was blown away by the sheer size of it. The immense number of talks, presentations , key note speakers and the vendor hall. I LOVED IT!

I made new friends, saw old ones, learnt heaps and then spent the next 10m days exploring parts of Nevada and  California.

2017 saw me back in Salt Lake City and my second Rootstech, this time I paced myself and didn't try and cram everything in.

2018 and 2019 had me getting up very early for the online sessions as I didn't get to attend, in person, those two years, but I still had fun and learnt heaps.

2020 and even though Covid-19  was around, I ventured across the Pacific Ocean, to attend in person. It was wonderful to be hugged by friends, catch-up for a meal and a chat, venture out to Antelope Island and the Spiral Jetty and to walk around Salt Lake City, looking at the beautiful murals. I was even fortunate to be given four DNA kits from four companies as a 'thank you' for attending the 10th Rootstech Conference.


Then Covid-19 really took hold and this year, 2021 saw Rootstech go virtual and the organisers really deserved the accolades they got. WELL DONE! There were talks for everyone and on everything you could think off and they were available for 12 months.

Now 2022 is nearly here and again Rootstech is going to be a virtual event and this time I'm an Influencer, helping to promote this amazing conference. It will be from 3-5 March 2022 and it's FREE.

The link, above will take you to the sign-up page.  Will I 'see' you there?

Bye,

Lilian.

Looking down into the vast Vendor Hall



                                                    The view from my window in 2017.

                            

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek