That's a Wrap!

I hope you have enjoyed the 12 Books in 12 Months theme and found something useful for you.

 I am tossing up several ideas for 2020. One being a monthly Grateful Journal and the other a Mixed Bag.

I have a young friend and she does a weekly Thankful post and then a Monthly one and it gives her a time to reflect on what has happened. I like that idea.

The Mixed Bag,will be what ever catches my eye, at that time. Might be a good book, what I'm sewing/knitting, a place we have been or what I'm researching.

Both ideas are still in the thinking stage, so watch this space.

Thanks for reading.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Hugs Lilian


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek