My Blogaversary Month Quiz,

 This month is my anniversary of my joining the world of blogging.

 For the next four (4) Thursdays I am going to post a question and give a clue as to where the answer might be found. What you have to do is find the answer and the in the LAST post there will be the instructions on how to enter, to win the prize.

In the LAST post I will give my email address and the FIRST CORRECT enrty will win. I will be checking the date and time, to be fair.  The prize can only be used in Australia, sorry but it works better for me to do it that way.

Drum Roll.

Question 1.

Where did I go and what did I do?    [look at 23/5/2014]


Good Luck.

Bye for now,
Lilian.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek