Writing Update.

Well I've done nine chapters, one for the main couple, then the rest for their children. Now I have to work on my direct line and a couple of others. Done the Appendixes, with one more to do.

My biggest challenges are going to be the Index and page numbers. I've done each chapter as a stand-a-lone article, save it three times. Now how do I put it all together to do the index and page numbers, without messing the lot up? Watch this space.

I've been emailing my husband copies and he has been editing them, then emailing me back the changes. It is really good having a non genealogist doing this, as he has found little things I've missed.

I'm sorting out my photos and most of the places I contacted about their photos have replied with a yes, you can use.

Bye for now,
Lilian.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek