Good Bye 2023. Hello 2024

 2023 was a good year. Our health remained good and we did a big road trip in May, (now planning 2024's). I also returned to church and joined a Growth Group. Love being back.

I've read, attended talks, classes, lunches, did genealogy research, did heaps of reading, did some sewing and knitting and managed to keep a journal for the whole year. Surprised!


What will 2024 bring?

I've a new journal to start, a trip away with one of our granddaughters, lunches and classes booked. We are planning our next road trip.

I've started a Photo a Day, on Facebook, will see how I go. No theme just what catches my eye. 

Jill Ball posted a link to this blog  Jennifer's Best Bookish Blog, Bookish Blog and it's given me some ideas for my 2024 reading. I'm going to use StoryGraph  to record my reading for 2024. GoodReads will still get used but I thought I'd try something different and my granddaughter suggested this one.

For 2024 I've made each month a different research focus. I've a paper folder and it is duplicated on the computer. 

Each month has Research Activity, Birth Brief and a page to list where I searched and what I found.

Even have the one for the Road Trip organised. 


Reading, knitting, and jigsaws will still happen, a girl has to relax.

2024 sees a couple of BIG birthdays, for family, so there will be celebrations!

What are you planning for 2024?

Here is a link to a previous post about how I set up my plan.  Plan

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek