Planning My Research

 This year my research has been hap hazard, a best. While things have been found and research done, I felt that I could have achieved more, if I had been organised and to that end I've started planning for 2024.

I've set-up a folder, containing 12  coloured dividers and each section is for one ancestral family. I've made a document, for the questions I am asking, so I know where the research is heading. Each one is in the same colour as the divider.



I've also have the same set-up on the computer, for when I'm in a repository, researching. 




Time will tell, if I stick to the plan but, at least I'm organised.




Comments

  1. Like you, I need to get organised to get things done well. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this research i liked it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek