Booklovers Quiz.

 



My good friend Jill Ball posted this on her blog and has challenged us to do likewise, so here goes.

When you have read my answers, why not cut and paste and play along!

1. Read the first chapter of a book in a bookstore

Yes, how else can you know if a book is good..

2. Bought a book in a bookstore

What is a bookshop for is not to buy a book or several.


3. Stayed up all night to finish a book

Yep! Still do if it's a good book.

4. Bought a book you already owned

Yes, but I now check before hand.

5. Keep track of the books you've read

Goodreads 

6. Read more than 20 hours per week

Yes,  and often have two books on the go at once.

7. Used a receipt as a bookmark
 
Tickets, ribbon, piece of paper, and I have a good collection of bookmarks, as well.

8. Follow more than ten authors on social media
Three, Fiona McArthur, Louise Allan and Catherine Hein. All are Australian authors.

9. A dog-eared book page makes you cringe

Yes, such a bad thing to do.

10. Own more than 300 books

I don't count my books, but they are doubled up on the shelves.

11. Sniffed a new book before reading

 Yes, but I love just walking into a bookshop and breathing in, too.

12. Bought a new book without reading the description

Yes, on friends recommendations.

13.  Cried due to the death of a fictional character

Yes, several times.

14. Would rather read than go to a party

Depends on the party and the book I'm reading at the time.

15. Own a piece of clothing declaring your love of reading

Nope.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek