My Journey to Birmingham, Pre-prep.

I suppose this post should have been the first one but I realise that some of you might not know what it takes to organise a trip to Birmingham.

First I can't just get in my car and drive as I am in Australia, some 17,030km, (or 10,582miles) away. Air travel is required and this involves a stop-over, somewhere.

So on Tuesday 4 June 2019, I'll leave my home at around 11.00am, so I can take a train to the airport, around a 20min fast train trip. Then at 15.55, (3.55pm) my flight leaves, for Singapore, according to my ticket  a journey of some 3,907 miles, taking 8hs20mins, arriving 22.15, (10.15pm) Singapore time.  Singapore is 2 hours behind Sydney.

At 23.55, (11.55pm) Singapore time, the next leg starts, to London, 13hrs 30mins away, according to my ticket, 6,764 miles. We arrive bright and early at 6.25am, London time, Wednesday 5 June.  Some 25hrs, since I left home!

From London I have to get to Birmingham, which I don't expect to make until lunchtime, even getting a lift.

One tired little bunny will be looking forward to her bed.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek