Life Happens

This time last week we were feeling pretty good about Paul's recovery, from gallbladder surgery, this week he is in hospital having had a Heptic abcess drained. This is the same thing that happened 12 months ago, causing all the same problems, hopefully this time it will be fixed.  As a result of this I've been a bit lax in my blogging, sorry.

I have been working on my Abberton One-Name Study and trying to get others to share their information. It can be fun and it can be frustrating, so far it is fun. I'm collecting Australian births, deaths, marriages, trying to match-up families. Once this is done, I'm not sure which way I'll take it.

I have three studies going, Abberton, Chasmar and Galbraith.

Now I hear you asking, "What is a One-Name Study?"  Well it is basiclly a study of a surname in either a paticular area or world-wide.

Two good websites to look at are; 

Guild of One-Name Studies https://one-name.org/


and The Surname Society  https://surname-society.org/

Bye for now,
Lilian

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek