Research

If you ever get a chance to come to RootsTech or just researching at the library, take it up.
I am spending my down time trolling through microfilm, after microfilm and having a ball! Monday's results were great as I was able to sight and confirm leaves on the tree.

Today's have been not as good as my schoolgirl German and spider scratch writing has caused me to pause the German side research. Going to consider my options. 

After lunch, I'll go to Scotland and confirm those leaves.

The library is five floors, with England, Scotland and Ireland in B2. This has been my haunt. B1, is International and the the upper floors, USA.

More later,
Bye,
Lilian

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek