My social Monday

I have had a very social Monday and loved it!

Started with a neighbour joining me as I walked down the street. Caught up on how our families are going. We both have daughters due with their second child.

Coffee with the girls, this morning and it seems to last longer each week. We chat, laugh and have a good time catching up with what happened, since the last coffee. Coffee, funny I don't drink it but saying 'going for a hot chocolate' doesn't sound the same.

Wandered home, stopping to talk with people I know, finding out who is ill, who needs support. Lovely.

Called into to see a niece and her boys but they were at school and pre-school, Not to worry they will be in to see the veggie patch, tomorrow. They like checking on how their plants are growing.

Caught up with a neighbour, who was back visiting. Got to see the baby, nearly 1! Such a cutie.

Made it inside and had several long phone calls. Finally go to do some research, now luck but will keep looking, then did some assignments.

Now to Skype the family. Lovely end to a lovely day.

Hope yours was as good,
Bye,
Lilian

Comments

  1. Sounds like a pleasant day. My Monday was spent with workemne crawling all over my house for 12 hours, I'm enjoying a peaceful Tuesday catching up on geneabusiness.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek