Busy day today

I've a busy day today with five sessions and two keynote addresses.

Joshua Taylor starts the day with, his keynote address on Connecting Across Past, Present and Future.
Then my sessions start with Jenny Joyce covering Wills from England and Ireland. Then onto Scotland, with Paul Milner. Ireland is next with David Rencher followed by lunch and then Richard Reid's keynote address.

My afternoon is Scotland with John Blackwood and the Helen Smith talks on Friendly societies. A good way to end the day.

Going to get breakfast and call my darling husband.  More later today, much to busy during the day to blog, will fill in details tonight.

Bye for now,
Lilian

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek