Some helpful websites.

With my studies I am often asked for useful websites, to share with the group. These below are some I've 'played' with this week.

www.latinphrasetranslator.com

For those tricky phrases that we come across in some old documents. It does Latin to English and the reverse.

Glossary of Old Medical Terms - Craig Thonber

www.thonber.net/medicine/html/medgloss.html

For when we find a really strange cause of death or illness. I love finding really peculiar causes and then discovering that they aren't that strange after all.

Old Maps Online

www.oldmapsonline.org

It is a portal to historical maps that are in
These are free but some would like you to log in.

Bye for now,
Lilian

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek