Interesting Week

Well I have had a very interesting week, I went to Melbourne! It was Grandparents Day at my youngest  granddaughters school and I haven't been able to make it the last two years, I went.

I was very adventurous, booking online, ordering the Skybus ticket and topping up myki. I just took carryon and it was wonderful.

Grandparents Day was beautiful, with time in the classroom, being interviewed as to what school was like when I attended and then an assembly. As she is in the band, I got to watch her perform. The school also had an open night and I went to that as well.

I also had some time with both girls, when their parents went out. The eldest and I had a wonderful talk about all different things. They are both very talented girls.

I've been knitting beanies for my grandson and will give them to him, tomorrow. I get to babysit him!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek