Quilting Weekend

 A good friend and I spent the weekend quilting. Me more so as her machine died. (She has ordered  new one, as the old one was over 20 years old.) I stayed Saturday night, so we could start early Sunday. We had so much fun, lots of giggles, some wine and a delicious roast dinner, Saturday night. Bliss.


Below is my two quilt tops I finished. The bright one I started in 2016, so it got its two borders, yesterday. The one with the square panels, was started on Saturday and finished, Sunday. Very pleased with my effort.






The Christmas stitcheries were finished last week and now to sash them with purple ribbon and the tree fabric will be the backing.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek