Happy New Year

A BBQ with friends saw us end 2015 on a high note. It was a good year with Paul's retirement, a new darling grandchild and plenty of travel. Genealogy wise I've had some interesting finds, that I will try and confirm, next month at RootsTech. We had a very blessed year.

It is still early, only just past 7.00am as I write this, the street is quiet and I'm relaxing. Today I start two new adventures, the first is a Genealogy-Do-Over and the second is a 365 Day quilt block challenge.

The Genealogy-Do-Over should be very interesting, as we are encouraged to take a fresh look at what we have done and re-do it. This months topics are Setting previous research aside and Preparing to research. Should be fun, watch this space!

The 365 Quilt challenge will be fun as I haven't really undertaken such a project, for years. It is something along the lines of a Mystery Quilt, but we have seen the finished quilt. Our challenge is to make a block a day, for the year. Again I'll keep you posted.

So today I'm going to take the tree down, do some sewing and read my instructions for the do-over, a lazy day.

Wishing you all a Happy and Safe 2016.
Bye for now,
Lilian.

Comments

  1. Thank you so much... i didn’t have the knowledge in this now i get an idea about this.. thks a lot:-) Also do you want
    href="http://www.creditcardtocashinchennai.in/credit-card-to-cash-in-chennai/">credit card to cash in chennai
    at low interest.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek