Answers to a couple of questions.

I posted about how my Grandparents addressed each other and who taught my mother and aunts to knit, today I have some answers.

My three remaining aunts were all together, to celebrate the 90th birthday of one of them. I was able to ask them the questions and hear them discuss them. It seems that my Grandparents addressed each other as Mum and Dad. My eldest aunt said that Auntie Edith taught them to knit. I can assume that since Auntie Edith and Mum both knitted, that their Mum taught them.

It was a wonderful day catching up with four of the five remaining Aunts and Uncles, cousins I hadn't seen in ages and taking heaps of photos. (These will come)

Bye for now,
Lilian

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek