Photo Total and Email

Morning,
I've uploaded my photos to the PC, 2898 was the total. An average of 483 photos a week!
My camera has GPS, so I've downloaded that information as well and with my journal entries, I will be able to name them.

Another thing I did, before I went away, was to start a new email, just for the trip. I then asked people if they would like to get my email updates and I ended up with around 40 on the list. When I emailed they were all BCC and I emailed it to my usual email. Thus giving me a copy of what I'd written.

This is the plastic case I kept the SD cards in. I think that it came with a card, ages ago.

Bye for now,
Lilian

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek