About Me.

A Family Tree researcher for over 30 years and a blogger since 2010, I love to share what I find. This blog has opened up a new way to contact and keep in-touch with both family and friends. It mightn't always be genealogy related and you might not agree with my point of view but I want you to comment, ask questions and look upon this blog as 'friends having a chat'.
Enjoy!

Thursday, 14 April 2016

Thank You

I love getting replies to my blog posts, thank you.

I love your knitting and house stories. My house research is still a work-in-progress, much like family research.

I too have a cardigan, for my, on the go, have had for around four years. I've been side-tracked by new grandies and other things. I do have, on Facebook some photos of what I've knitted, they are in folders.

Keep your comments coming, love them.
Bye for now,
Lilian

No comments:

Post a Comment