About Me.

A Family Tree researcher for over 30 years and a blogger since 2010, I love to share what I find. This blog has opened up a new way to contact and keep in-touch with both family and friends. It mightn't always be genealogy related and you might not agree with my point of view but I want you to comment, ask questions and look upon this blog as 'friends having a chat'.
Enjoy!

Friday, 29 April 2016

Launching Family Friday

                                                             FAMILY FRIDAY!

With the April A- Z Challenge nearly over, (all posts written and scheduled), I can concentrate on more interesting things. 

From next Friday, 6th May, I'm going to blog about some of my family lines. Doing this, I hope, will find 'cousins' that I can share information with.

I am going to start with my Chasmar/Vaughan side of the family and post about each of the children, what I have found and where I found it. I will also say if I hold the documents.

Well back to the research for my Family Friday. Stop by on the 6th and see what I've turned up!

Bye for now,
Lilian.

No comments:

Post a Comment