Summer reading, part 2!

While I was tiding my bookshelves, this morning I came across four more books for the summer reading pile. Three by Danielle Steel and the other by Jojo Moyes.

 Jojo Moyes, After You is the sequel to Me Before You. Set eighteen months, later, Lou Clark is trying to get on with her life. I have started this and am finding it slow. Will let you know how I go, with it.

Danielle Steel, is one author I enjoy reading and these three promise many long hours of reading pleasure.

Power Play; 'You love your family and your career. What will it cost you to have both.' This is on the cover and the blurb and the back is just as intriguing, with this, 'Both must face their own demons, and the lives they lead come at a high price. But how high a price are they willing to pay?'

Country; 'Life can take you anywhere if you seize they day...'  The story is about a widow and a country music megastar and if she is willing to take a risk.

Prodigal Son;  'When he comes home, what truths will be reviled?'  That had me reaching for it . Twins reunited after  20 years and the truth, that has been hidden.

All four books look great and I'm looking forward to reading them.

Any suggestions?

Bye,
Lilian.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek