Blog 400!

Well I made it, my 400th post on my Blogiversary.

Starting this blog on 21 November 2010 I wrote;

I'm new to this but want to share family information and meet other family members.

 Looking for the names of Abberton, Magill, Sigrist.  These are just some of the names I'm researching. Will post more once I'm settled in.

Well I don't think I'm 'new' to this any more!

I'm still searching for the same surnames, with a few more thrown into the mix. I have caught up with some cousins, found new ones but the biggest thing has been meeting fellow Bloggers.

Jill Ball, has helped me re-design the blog and given encouragement. Thank you so much.

Friendships with Helen Smith, Alona Tester, Fran Kitto, Pauline Cass, to name just a few, inspire me to lift my blogging game.  Wearing Blogger beads, at various conferences, creates new opportunities to talk about blogging and meet new people.

I have learnt to do new things, too, adding my first photo on 22 September 2013. I have presented a talk on blogging and helped a friend set up her blog.

I don't always look at my stats but when I do, I'm surprised by the spread of readers in far flung places.  Thank you.

A big 'thank you' must go to Thomas MacEntee, for Geneanbloggers. This is a wonderful 'family' of fellow bloggers that I am thrilled to be a part of.

So, if you are reading this, please let me know where you are from, as I love to discover new places.

 
Writing the post.
 
Happy Blogging!
Lilian

Comments

  1. Congratulations and Greetings from Galston 2159 - a piece of the country in the city.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek