Shopping in Picton.

Earlier in 2016 Picton suffered floods and a large number of businesses where inundated. The King George Pub, where I have enjoyed lunch, was still closed today, as were several other places.

One business, that suffered was a toy shop, The Kids Cottage, Shop 11/150 Argyle Street Picton, 2571.  www.thekidscottage.com.au    This place is amazing and today myself, my two daughters and my grandson payed it a visit. James' eyes lit up, when we entered as there was so much to see and for a three year old

James had his birthday voucher to spend and with his Aunts help he found this game.

It is similar to UNO but if you happen to press the fart button, one to many times, it makes fart noises. Hilarious. He couldn't stop laughing. He was able play the game and was soon understanding the various cards.

While they were bust shopping, I went to a quilt shop. Picton Patchwork is near Maccas but if you were to blink, you would miss the 'Golden Arch', as it is so small.

 
I did some shopping, two jelly rolls, some fat quarters and a pattern.
 
Picton isn't that far from Sydney, just down the M5 and get off at Picton Road. There are places to eat and a Botanical Garden to walk around. Go and have a look and support small local businesses.
 
Bye,
Lilian.
 
(I have NO affiliation with either shop but know good service.) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek