My Weekend.

My weekend started lunchtime on Friday, with the arrival of our daughter, Amanda. After lunch we headed to Vicki's place for fun. Amanda hadn't been able to make it up for Hannah's Baptism, so this was the reason behind the trip.

James, always greats us, "Grandma, Granddad" but on Friday it was "Auntie Manda" as he was thrilled to see her. Hannah was a little shy but was soon cuddling her aunt.  An afternoon of family time and dinner was a lovely way to start the weekend. 

Saturday, saw the trip to the toy shop and then we girls had 'lunch' at Max Bremmer, yum!  When we got back to Vicki's place, James greeted Amanda with the words, "you came back" and a huge hug. He is such a loving little boy.

Paul and I have enjoyed our time with her and interesting conversations, late into the night, were great.

Today saw us brave the crowds at Miranda Westfield as she hadn't seen the refurbishment and I had to finish my Christmas shopping.

A wonderful weekend with family.

Bye,
Lilian.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek