Goodies from RootsTech.

My collection of goodies started on the Monday before RootsTech started, with a gift of a CD,
 containing a Webinar on Dropbox. Dropbox isn't something I've used, so I'm looking forward to 'playing' with it. Presented by Thomas MacEntee, I know it will be good.

 




Then there were business cards, ( I ended up with a bundle) and the start of the ribbon collection.





Blogger beads were also received, on Monday and by the time RootsTech got underway on the Wednesday, I had 11 ribbons, to hang from my name tag.



I ended up with 38 and during RootsTech I split them into three, so I wouldn't trip!

Badges were also collected.
 
 
My RootsTech bag and Syllabus, were part of my goodies. I've now marked what topics I did and what I want to follow up on.

These were freebies. The magnets have a pop-out centre, where you can put a photo. The pens are the ones with the soft tip, so you can use them on iPads.

After doing Devon's class I purchased her book. I'm reading it now and it is really re-enforcing what she taught in class.

Christine Woodcock gave a wonderful talk on Scottish resources and I picked up her two books. Very useful.
 
I ended up with two t-shirts, of different sizes. One at the Innovator Summit presentation and one at the Welcome Party.


                                         A parting gift from the My Heritage After Party a very useful neck pillow.
The party also had beads, photos and a wrist band. One lot of photos and the glasses were from the Welcome Party. 
 

 So ends my RootsTech posts.
Bye for now,
Lilian.

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek