Getting Organised.

 
 
With  Christmas and New Year over, my thoughts are turning towards my trip to Salt Lake City, Utah, For RootsTech.

I hope that there will be snow, like last year. It was my first experience of snow and I loved it!

I'm really looking forward to catching up with friends I made and also making new ones.

This year there will be a large Australian contingent and it will be great to catch-up with them and enjoy the Commonwealth Dinner.

There are so many interesting and wonderful sessions, that picking just one for each slot it becoming very hard. Several of the ones on Scotland have caught my eye and there is a new one on Ireland as well. Decisions, decisions, decisions.  I know from last year that some are just promoting a product but that others, with vague titles were fantastic!

I'm also working out what I need to research.  It is always good to go to any research facility with a plan and going so far, this is a must.

I will be blogging from Salt Lake City, so WATCH this space.

Bye for now,
Lilian.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek