About Me.

A Family Tree researcher for over 30 years and a blogger since 2010, I love to share what I find. This blog has opened up a new way to contact and keep in-touch with both family and friends. It mightn't always be genealogy related and you might not agree with my point of view but I want you to comment, ask questions and look upon this blog as 'friends having a chat'.
Enjoy!

Saturday, 17 September 2016

Wedding Dress to Christening Dress

Well my wedding dress is now apart, the christening dress pattern cut out, only have to pin. cut and sew.

                                                     What was my wedding dress.

The pattern I'm using.

All cut out.
 
I knew that the lace in the sleeves wouldn't be enough, so purchased this, to use in its place.  
 
Bye for now,
Lilian.

2 comments: