State Conference 2016, Cowpastures and Beyond

"Day 1 of the conference was open to the public with a Family History Fair and five talks.
I attended two of them, Basic Family Search and Introduction to Trove. Whilst I use both of these, I still came away with new information. I also spent time catching up with friends and making new ones.


Heather and Danielle are representing the Society of Australian Genealogists.

The ladies from the Ryde Historical Society have a great display of books, including their new one on the Field of Mars Cemetery.


The theme is Cowpastures and Beyond and my view lives up to that.
More tomorrow,
Lilian

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek