About Me.

A Family Tree researcher for over 30 years and a blogger since 2010, I love to share what I find. This blog has opened up a new way to contact and keep in-touch with both family and friends. It mightn't always be genealogy related and you might not agree with my point of view but I want you to comment, ask questions and look upon this blog as 'friends having a chat'.
Enjoy!

Tuesday, 6 September 2016

TROVE Tuesday, August Jasper

                                                                 August Jasper.

August Jasper is my great-grandfather and he has been difficult to find much on. I knew he arrived in South Australia in 1876 but didn't know what he had done. I did a TROVE search and selected South Australia and found his arrival and this interesting article about him taking his employer, Mr Sampson,  to court, for back wages.

Northern Argus (Clare, SA : 1869 - 1954), Friday 23 January 1880, page 2

No comments:

Post a Comment