About Me.

A Family Tree researcher for over 30 years and a blogger since 2010, I love to share what I find. This blog has opened up a new way to contact and keep in-touch with both family and friends. It mightn't always be genealogy related and you might not agree with my point of view but I want you to comment, ask questions and look upon this blog as 'friends having a chat'.
Enjoy!

Tuesday, 30 August 2016

TROVE Tuesday, (My 350th blog post!)

                                                       Adelaide Ironside, Artist.

Below is the obituary for Adelaide Ironside, an Australian artist. Paul's aunt spent years trying to prove that this Adelaide Ironside, belonged on her tree. Sadly I don't think she does but she was still an acclaimed artist of her time and well worth remembering.

 
The Kiama Independent, and Shoalhaven Advertiser, Thursday 8th August 1867, p3.
 
Bye
Lilian

No comments:

Post a Comment