Census


Thomas Abberton


Searching on familysearch.org  last Friday, I found a census record for my Grandfather.
From other records, that I have I know that he and his wife, Louisa had their first child in 1891, so that is the two males. The two females has me puzzled until I re-read a letter form Louisa to the Education Department, saying that she had her ill mother living with them, two females.

Bye for now,
Lilian.




 
"Australia, New South Wales, Census, 1891," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QKKQ-VY9L : 23 November 2015), Thomas Abberton, 1891; citing Camden, New South Wales, Australia, Household ID 79, State Library of New South Wales, Sydney; FHL microfilm 942,035.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek