About Me.

A Family Tree researcher for over 30 years and a blogger since 2010, I love to share what I find. This blog has opened up a new way to contact and keep in-touch with both family and friends. It mightn't always be genealogy related and you might not agree with my point of view but I want you to comment, ask questions and look upon this blog as 'friends having a chat'.
Enjoy!

Wednesday, 30 March 2016

A to Z Blogging Challenge

Some of you might have noticed a new badge on my blog, the A-Z April Blogging Challenge.

For April I'm going to blog, every day, except Sunday, using the letters of the alphabet. Friday April 1 is the start and the letter is A. This will continue through the month to Z.

As it's name implies to will be a challenge to find something with that different letters, but hey, that's the fun of it!

 I'm not going to do a theme, as such, mine will be a 'Mixed Bag' of different things that catch my eye and that I want to share. Sometimes old photos, sometimes a book review, family history etc.

I hope that you will enjoy my challenge and maybe next year take part as well.

Bye for now,
Lilian.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Lilian, I’ve just called in from We are genealogy bloggers and wanted to say how much I’ve enjoyed reading your posts. I started my blog (For travelling the bride wore) http://flitneyfamily.blogspot.co.uk/ in a rush back in 2014 and was enjoying it immensely until a seven-week visit from family stopped me in my tracks. Since then I’ve been unable to pick it up, but I hope joining We are genealogy bloggers and visiting other blogs will inspire me.
    I have another blog at marchhousebookscom.blogspot.co.uk/ I went right back to that after the New Year so have no idea why I’m finding the family one so difficult.
    Please forgive me prattling on I was just going to say hello, but somehow I found myself confessing all to you! Barbara
    PS Good luck with the A to Z challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Barbara, thank you for your comments. I'm trying to be more disciplined with my blogging and hope this challenge helps. I'll have a look at your blogs, as I try to read friends ones. I don't mind prattle. Bye Lilian

      Delete