About Me.

A Family Tree researcher for over 30 years and a blogger since 2010, I love to share what I find. This blog has opened up a new way to contact and keep in-touch with both family and friends. It mightn't always be genealogy related and you might not agree with my point of view but I want you to comment, ask questions and look upon this blog as 'friends having a chat'.
Enjoy!

Monday, 7 March 2016

A really good read.

                                     The Big Genealogy Blog Book by Amy Coffin.

This book was recommended by Jill Ball in her webinar, on Saturday.  You can purchase it from Amazon for $3.99AUD and I suggest that you do so.

http://www.amazon.com.au    and enter either Amy's name or the title.


This little book as 11 Chapters, covering everything from
* blogging myths,
* writing quality posts,
* important blog elements,
* ideas for blog posts.   201 of these, ranging from using old photos to tell a story, to  using technology and many, many more. Buy the book to discover them.

I'm still tweaking my blog design, watch this space but I feel much more confident to try new ideas, thanks to both Jill and Amy's book.

Thinking about blogging, DO IT!  Think of it as cousin bait, I've caught a few, with my blog, you might too!

Bye for now,
Lilian.

(Not sure that the link is working correctly, right click and see. Sorry)

No comments:

Post a Comment