About Me.

A Family Tree researcher for over 30 years and a blogger since 2010, I love to share what I find. This blog has opened up a new way to contact and keep in-touch with both family and friends. It mightn't always be genealogy related and you might not agree with my point of view but I want you to comment, ask questions and look upon this blog as 'friends having a chat'.
Enjoy!

Thursday, 26 March 2015

Meet and Greet

A large number of genealogists gathered in the Australian War Memorial, for the first function go Congress. Bloggers with beads were numerous and had others asking about our beads.

While there was plenty to drink, food was in short supply but what there was, was tastey. Salmon croquettes, small lamb pies, salt and pepper quail and bruschetta were the selection.

I had a lovely time catching up with quiet a few friends and meeting new ones.

Still unable to add photos, so it is up to Jill, to do that.

Bye for now,
Lilian

No comments:

Post a Comment