About Me.

A Family Tree researcher for over 30 years and a blogger since 2010, I love to share what I find. This blog has opened up a new way to contact and keep in-touch with both family and friends. It mightn't always be genealogy related and you might not agree with my point of view but I want you to comment, ask questions and look upon this blog as 'friends having a chat'.
Enjoy!

Monday, 23 March 2015

Count down to Congress.

Well I've opened the suitcase and dropped in some mini Mars Bars and a packet of chips. Thinking what else  do I need? Clothes would be good, toothbrush, jacket, undies. Having stayed in the hotel before I might throw in a quilt as it can get cold.
Okay, I've thought about it and it will happen but I'm reading a really good book and want to see what happens.
Going to read, bye,
Lilian

2 comments:

  1. You should have seen me tossing stuff in half an hour before we set off. Will sort out when I get there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have seen me tossing stuff in half an hour before we set off. Will sort out when I get there.

    ReplyDelete