Family History DownUnder 2021 UPDATED


It was announced on 13 January that FHDU2021 will be a virtual conference, please check the website for details.

Yippie, now I can go.

Well what a messed up 12 months we have had, Covid-19 has thwarted plans for genealogy get togethers, worldwide  with BUT Allan Phillips and his intrepid crew have got FHDU organised.

March 22-26 at Maroochy RSL. Maroochydore on the beautiful Sunshine Coast. The program is packed with excellent speakers, like Carol Baxter, John Boeren, Janet Frew, Shauna Hicks and Mel Hulbert to name five of the 28 listed on the speakers page.

Now if you are one of the very lucky ones, allowed to travel, I hope you have a look at the bookings and try to go.


Me, well I'm waiting for FHDU 2022, when... maybe... I can travel outside my home state.

This link, below takes you to the home page and you can browse from there.


https://www.familyhistorydownunder.com/ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek