Covid -19 Challenge


Pincushion


 WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING BETWEEN 1 SEPTEMBER 2020 AND 31 DECEMBER 2020?


So long as it's a POSITIVE, tell us what you have done for the last four months.


Number of books read: 49, with a total of 134 for the year. I set myself a target of 90.

Craft done,  Well I have three quilts ready to go to be quilted in January. I made eight Christmas napkin rings, one Christmas decoration, one scarf and a pincushion.

Cooked, scones, boiled fruit cake, caramel  biscuits, Christmas cake, peppermint slice x2, lemon butter.

Blogged, Including this one, I only did two blog posts, and I missed my Blogaversary.

Holidays,  Went to Calla Bay, in September, with family for a week, in the school holidays and in November Paul and I spent threes day is Canberra, doing bush walks and exploring.


Photos taken, 1,296. I did have some time away, with great photo opportunities.

Also got a Highly Commended in a photo competition.

I planted, two tomato plants and am now picking the fruit. Radishes, which we enjoyed. Carrots, still waiting. Strawberries, still waiting. Spinach, won't be long before I can pick some. Basil, growing very nicely and used frequently. 

I have continued with walks, celebrated Hubby's 70th birthday and our 45th Wedding Anniversary.

What will 2021 bring?  Probably/Maybe a lockdown for us as we have some new Covid-19 clusters.

Happy 2021!


Christmas Cake.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek