About Me.

A Family Tree researcher for over 30 years and a blogger since 2010, I love to share what I find. This blog has opened up a new way to contact and keep in-touch with both family and friends. It mightn't always be genealogy related and you might not agree with my point of view but I want you to comment, ask questions and look upon this blog as 'friends having a chat'.
Enjoy!

Tuesday, 11 April 2017

Book Update.

How I love modern technology. Last night 21 pages of my book came 'home' to me, edited, so I could make the changes. No waiting for the postman, just an email and it was here.

Some of the changes I hadn't thought about, (useful ones), some were the correct way to present things and some where the spelling and grammar ones I had missed. These are now done and I await the next batch of pages.

It has been really great to see how an editor, edits and I know it will improve my writing.

Below is an article I found in a Scottish magazine called People's Friend about 2013/2014, called Advice to Writer 1897.
Bye for now,
Lilian.

(copyright is not mine but this is how my photo program makes my photos.)

No comments:

Post a Comment