About Me.

A Family Tree researcher for over 30 years and a blogger since 2010, I love to share what I find. This blog has opened up a new way to contact and keep in-touch with both family and friends. It mightn't always be genealogy related and you might not agree with my point of view but I want you to comment, ask questions and look upon this blog as 'friends having a chat'.
Enjoy!

Tuesday, 7 March 2017

My other hobby; Quilting

Looking through Trove, for article on Quilting, I was surprised by the number of hits but when I looked at the articles the actual word was Quitting!  Quitting isn't something quilters  do. We might have a lot of UFO's or WIP's but we don't quit.
This article is about how you can adorn the modern home with quilting.


Northern Star, (Lismore NSW 1876-1954), Friday 24 July 1936, p6.
 
Shall I make a pyjama-sachet?
 
                                        One of my quilts, waiting to be quilted and bound.
 
Bye for now,
Lilian.

No comments:

Post a Comment