About Me.

A Family Tree researcher for over 30 years and a blogger since 2010, I love to share what I find. This blog has opened up a new way to contact and keep in-touch with both family and friends. It mightn't always be genealogy related and you might not agree with my point of view but I want you to comment, ask questions and look upon this blog as 'friends having a chat'.
Enjoy!

Tuesday, 28 June 2016

TROVE Tuesday, Wrinkles

For TROVE Tuesday, I thought I'd see what was going on in the Melbourne Age, newspaper. I selected today's date and on page 9 found this 'wonderful' treatment for wrinkles. Yes, wrinkles and it is aimed at us ladies. I really don't know if I'd like to have used raw egg, that is recommended. If anyone tries this, please let me know how you go.






Age (Melbourne, Vic. : 1854 - 1954), Wednesday 28 June 1916, page 9

No comments:

Post a Comment