THE Arrival at Birmingham.

I'm sitting in the bar area of the Hilton Meterpol (sp)Hotel, having arrived here a couple of hours ago.  I'm tired but did manage to get some sleep, on the Singapore - Heathrow leg. Something very relaxing, to climb into pj's and stretch out and sleep.



It was cold and wet, when I left home and because of that, trains and planes were running late. I spent time in the Business Lounge and chilled out. It is sunny and cool here and I've been for a walk, now waiting for my room, at 3.00pm. I want a shower!

Some photos, of my long day.


The view from the Business Lounge, Sydney city.

What we took of in.

Bubbles, to start the journey, right!

Coming into Heathrow.

On my walk.

Bye for now,
Lilian.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek