About Me.

A Family Tree researcher for over 30 years and a blogger since 2010, I love to share what I find. This blog has opened up a new way to contact and keep in-touch with both family and friends. It mightn't always be genealogy related and you might not agree with my point of view but I want you to comment, ask questions and look upon this blog as 'friends having a chat'.
Enjoy!

Sunday, 30 July 2017

Trip Stastistics.

Thought you might like some trip statistics;...

 Air kilometres - Sydney to Uluru - 1340

                         Darwin to Sydney - 3149

 Road kilometres - Uluru to Darwin - 3461


 Total distance we travelled - 7950 (not including getting to and from the airports)


 Number of steps I walked - 133, 346


 Number of photos taken - 1672


 Trip days - 13


 Hotels - 7


 Helicopter flights - 2


 Cessna flight - 1


 Boat trips - 4


We had an amazing time.

No comments:

Post a Comment