About Me.

A Family Tree researcher for over 30 years and a blogger since 2010, I love to share what I find. This blog has opened up a new way to contact and keep in-touch with both family and friends. It mightn't always be genealogy related and you might not agree with my point of view but I want you to comment, ask questions and look upon this blog as 'friends having a chat'.
Enjoy!

Tuesday, 12 July 2016

TROVE Tuesday; Damage at Cronulla

                                       Damage at Cronulla.
 
Searching TROVE, for a family death notice I came across this small piece about a storm at Cronulla, in 1930. It seems that this is a frequent occurrence, given the bad storm, in June 2016.
 
 
 
 
Sydney Morning Herald (NSW : 1842 - 1954), Tuesday 3 June 1930, page 12
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment