About Me.

A Family Tree researcher for over 30 years and a blogger since 2010, I love to share what I find. This blog has opened up a new way to contact and keep in-touch with both family and friends. It mightn't always be genealogy related and you might not agree with my point of view but I want you to comment, ask questions and look upon this blog as 'friends having a chat'.
Enjoy!

Tuesday, 3 May 2016

TROVE Tuesday

                                                     A wedding is announced!


 
This tiny announcement is my Great-Grandparents wedding on 14 August 1883 at Clifton Hill, Victoria. It confirms both male parents and their place of residence  and both Arthur and Mary Ann's place, in their respective families.
 
"The Leader, September 1, 1883, Page 40. Marriages"

Bye for now,
Lilian.

No comments:

Post a Comment